Computer Science plays an important role in our day-to-day life of digital revolution. In 21st century, Information Technology is the central dogma of knowledge for any civilized society. Today all field of knowledge need help of computer science for their ramification and manifestation. Still our society is divisible into three categories one is computer literate and another computer illiterate and third one is super skilled equipped with knowledge of computer technology. Our country is moving fast and competing with whole of the world, under such circumstances it is essential for us to bridge the gap among all three categories of population. So, with the aim to bridge the gap and support our society to transform for 21st century, this department has been established in the year 2004 with the objective of imparting quality education in the field of Computer Science. The department is equipped with innovative laboratories and ICT classrooms.
Our vision is to provide skilled resource person in the field of computer science and computer applications to our society, so that our upcoming generation may translate our society at par to world level knowledge.
To fulfil above vision our mission is –
- To produce skilled stakeholder to the society in the field of computer science and information technology with various forms of degree.
- To generate job oriented skilled society.
- To make literate our society for computer science.
- To provide solution to all branches of knowledge by the help of information technology.
- Qualified and Experienced team of faculty members with wider experience in areas of DBMS, Machine Learning, Data Science, Hadoop and Big Data.
- Motivation to students with immense expertise, massive technical exposure & structured creative initiatives.
- Mini projects and In-plant trainings to impart practical knowledge to the students.
- Teaching aids like LCD Projectors and modern E-learning softwares are used with the view to enhance the Teaching-Learning process.
- Regular counselling / mentoring for students.
- State of the art computer labs with LAN networking with Internet and web-browsing facility.
Head of Department