The Department of Mathematics SVGM, Govt. College, Kalyandurg, was established in the year 1997. The department offers Mathematics programmes with Physics & Chemistry(TM), Physics &Computer Science(TM),
The faculty members in the department are striving hard with an Endeavour to bring better results. The students are mostly from rural background. Though the financial status is very poor they are much enthusiastic in attending the regular classes and other career oriented programmes like JKC etc. A number of mathematics students who were the products of this college are in high positions.
The department have adopted the modern teaching methods other that lecturer method. The college has one e- class room. The department members are using the e-class room for effective teaching. The department of Computer Science is helping the faculty in this regard. MANA TV and CD’s are used to make the teaching interesting and effective.
Empowerment of stakeholders through knowledge and inculcation of values for exposure to global competence.
- To mould the students as responsible citizens with intellectual excellence and integrity.
- To facilitate optimum use of human and natural resources for sustainable development by enriching competitive skills.
- Very comfortable and peaceful ambience for teaching and learning process
- Highly Qualified and Motivated Faculty
- Giving importance to improve the knowledge of core department students.
- Acts as facilitating department for all B.Sc., Mathematics combination courses.
- Encourage Interdisciplinary competitions among mathematics students.
- Conducting Aptitude classes for the students
- Encouraging all mathematics students to participate in MTTS, NURTURE CAMP and other mathematics related workshops/short term courses.
- Capable of handling classes with software (MATLAB,PPT,VIDEO LECTURERS and other open source software)
- Improving Analytical Skills among all students.
Head of the Department
|MATHS SYLLABUS (CBCS)||Click Here|